As Member of Parliament for one of the largest and most diverse constituencies in the country, I work on a huge range of matters, from problems affecting individuals in Bristol West to changes to national policy.
Right now, my priority areas of work include:
- Tackling the climate and environment emergency
- The closest possible relationship between the UK and the EU
- Fair treatment for refugees
- Ending domestic violence and abuse
- Well-funded schools
- Reforming outdated drug and alcohol laws
- Decent homes for everyone
- Better treatment for children with cancer
If you would like to suggest something I should be doing, or have a comment or a question about my work, please get in touch.