As your Member of Parliament for Bristol West, my team and I are able to help with problems in different areas including:

  • Healthcare and the NHS
  • Universal Credit, Tax Credits, and pensions
  • Education
  • Immigration and the Home Office
  • Housing

Please speak to us if there is a problem you’re facing and we will see what we can do to help.

You can email or, call 0117 3790980 between 10am and 4pm Monday-Friday.

Your email will need to include:

  • Your full name
  • Your phone number
  • Your address
  • A full description of your situation

If you could also include any case numbers which apply to you (for example, your Home Office case number) that would be helpful.

Here are some other useful contacts who might be able to help you:

Your local councillor

They can help with:

· Local area issues

· Anti-social behaviour concerns

· Parking

Find your councillor here.

Bristol City Council housing

They can help with:

· Maintenance issues

· Leaks, floods, and repairs

· Complaints

Contact them on: 0117 922 2200 or report a repair here.

Citizens Advice

They can help with:

· Debt and money advice

· Benefit advice

· Employment problems

Contact them on: 03444 111 444 or walk in at 48 Fairfax Street, BS1 3BL

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search